6.1.09

Racaire's intro and projects :)

Intro:
I am living in the shire Ad Flumen Caerulum - in Austria, Vienna - I think it's a beautiful town but the next shires are rather far away. I started with illumination and heavy fighting recently and I enjoy both very much. I am an embroidery geek and I am keen on researching embroidery techniques but my week point is the documentation besides the techniques - till now I did some research for Refilsaum and for Klosterstich - please feel free to download and use my handouts and to contact me if you have any questions.
...btw. I am also the guild head of the Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild :)

I start this challenge with following projects:
1) to finish the neck embroidery for my 12th century dress with the gathered body part asap


2) and to finish the Laurel cloak for my good friend Mistress Anya

...the progress till now:



No comments: